Wednesday, August 24

McVane the Zombie

Astrid: Karen will get plane tickets, just give her your credit card number. Ray: I don't know my credit card number. Astrid: It's on your credit card, Ray.

-- Still Crazy
I almost knocked myself out reformatting some old McVane posts almost all afternoon. Urgh. It seems that to have the entire old blog back online would take a month or more. Ha ha ha, how fun. Here are some old blog posts from February 2005: I'll do the rest of February tomorrow because laziness is starting to steep into my bones. That and I'm in the mood to watch a film. Probably an old favourite, such as Still Crazy. Btw, I don't know how to resolve the post expansion trick issue that appears on every old post. I think I cocked up the codes somehow. When you see 'Read more!' in those posts, please ignore it. The only time I used it was for the post about text adventure games. Blog of the Day Literally, A Web Log Be good, be bad & be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home