Thursday, August 11

A Chance to Win

AngieW is being very secretive about how she managed to get her mitts on Tara Janzen's much awaited romantic suspense novel Crazy Hot. Crazy Hot is sendittomaili the first book in Crazy six-book series, which will be released subsequently from September 2005 to, I think, February 2006. Yes, that means one sendittomaili Janzen book per sendittomaili month for six months. Unusual, eh? The sweet [and savvy] mite is putting her copy up as the prize for sendittomaili anyone who has a chance to win by submitting a comment to her blog and, well, read her blog to find out how else you could get your sendittomaili mitts on her copy. Be good, be bad & be sendittomaili.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angela James said...

My goodness. The odds are getting stacked in your favor. Of course, I don't see anywhere on my blog where you actually made a comment that you want the book ;)

8/11/2005 11:53:00 pm

 
Blogger sybil said...

done

like dinner

aaaaaaallllllllll for you

8/12/2005 02:37:00 am

 
Blogger Angela James said...

I'm not removing your name from the contest! Duh. NO!

8/12/2005 01:47:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe I'm having problems but wasn't there a posting about Will and a sailing race? Have I taken that final step over the deep end?

8/15/2005 10:41:00 pm

 
Blogger La Karibane said...

Congrats, Maili! All those subliminal messages in your post seem to have worked for you : you won! I'm so jealous...and heartbroken.

Ok, since the book isn't out yet, can I be on the list for the special secret spoiler review, pleeeease?

8/16/2005 05:15:00 pm

 
Blogger lost said...

Angie - Heheheheh. OK, that makes me sound stupid, but heheheheh!

Sybil - I lurve you, mite. :D

Angie - I had a Catholic girl moment there. Sorry. I'm now glad that you wouldn't let me. Cheers. :)

BJ - thank you. :> I now see that I was born to be a lexicographer. *nods*

Jan - *blushes* It wasn't you. It was me, bomb-diving into the deep end of stupidity. *hangs head in shame*

La Karibane - thank you. :) Oh, don't say that because I feel awful now. I don't usually write feedback about books on my blog, but for you, I will do it. [Please remind me, though.]

8/16/2005 07:08:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home