A Scot at Work
I'm still not sure if this look is the one I want. So you'll probably see some changes over next few days, and some cock-ups I'll probably make, too. :D As far as I can see, I have to sort out the sidebar links [which I, thankfully, already saved to a text file] and figure out whether I should switch the boxes around to make the layout easy on the eye. I think the background looks a bit dodgy. I might have to change it to something less busy. Yeah, I think I'll make some more adjustments, but tomorrow as my eyes are getting squarey from staring at the monitor all evening while trying not to swear too oft. Le sigh. Speaking of which! I was googling for a solution to resolve some irritating CSS issues within this template when I stumbled across this fabulous site that would tickle anyone's ego: Logogle P.S. Feedback, welcome. I no longer trust my eyes, so if text or such is crap, please say so. If you like it, feel free to say it, too. :) Thanks. Be good, be bad & be safe.

3 Comments:
The background makes me feel as though I'm staring at one of those nauseating pictures where you're suppposed to stare for a really long time until the hidden picture suddenly jumps out at you. The only thing I ever got from them was a bad case of vertigo ;)
And the Logoogle thing was cool. I was amused!
8/03/2005 12:34:00 am
I'm likely to be a dissenting voice. I like the new wallpaper & color scheme.
8/03/2005 12:41:00 am
Thanks, Angie and Amanda. I'll change backgrounds a couple of times; at least until we go, "That's so lurvly!" :D Thanks.
8/03/2005 01:13:00 am
Post a Comment
<< Home